For over 40 years Circuit Check has led the industry in identifying and innovating new technologies and processes to address the evolution of manufacturing test. Our extensive product portfolio and depth of experience proves that we continue to exceed the increasing demands for test in the electronic manufacturing industry. We continue to be innovative leaders in the world of testing, integrating and adapting, new, improved and cost-effective technologies.
The Vortex Series is a new generation vacuum box for the 3070 test platform that will easily revolutionize in-circuit test. The simplified and streamlined design allows for maximizing the usable testable board size of the Vortex 100 Performance Grade fixture. The rugged all aluminum design maximizes the opening angle of 85° ideal for Cobot usage, while eliminating the top plate and associated hardware and retaining our classic quick plate guided probe technology.
The advantages of using the Vortex 100 by Circuit Check:
- The sleek minimalist design allows for reduced part failures and an overall greater quality of product.
- Reduces the overall fixture maintenance.
- Increased fixture actuation precision.
- Built in finger pinch guards for improved safety.
- 40% larger footprint, maximizing the 3070 test platform.
- Greater access to top side receptacles. Allowing access for the following:
- LED testing
- Optical sensors
- Barcode scanners
- Reducing overall fixture testing de-bug time.
- Modular design for easy storage and stack-ability.
- ESD compliant.